In less than two weeks' time, over 500 people will gather together at the ICC Birmingham for 3 days to immerse themselves in all things SAP. With over 100 sessions and 200 SAP experts, this promises to be the biggest UKISUG yet.
What can you expect to see from AgilityWorks?
We are sponsoring this years' event - and we've packed in a seminar with our client Northern Gas, a workshop and a competition to top it off!
The seminar: Implementing S/4HANA - Customer Story
Join Tom Pollock, Enterprise Architect at Northern Gas Networks, and Matthew Riches, Director of our S/4HANA Practice in this seminar, where they will discuss the ongoing Business Transformation project, enabled by S/4HANA, including:
- Where it all started - the business rationale and objectives
- Challenges faced and lessons learned
- The importance that good data has in the process
The workshop: Build an app on SAP Cloud Platform and SAP S/4HANA
Run in two parts, SAP Mentor and AgilityWorks Enterprise Architect, Gareth Ryan, along with SAP Analyst Michael Koch, will guide attendees through the design and build of a simple application running on the SAP Cloud Platform with SAP S/4HANA as the back end. They will cover topics such as:
- UI design and UX feedback
- Mock-up and prototype app build
- Gateway service definition, build and consumption
- Destinations from Cloud Platform to S/4HANA
- Connecting it all together
- Running a working app
The competition: Win an iPad!
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is fill in your details on our slip in the conference brochure, and hand it in to us on stand P13.